Split the Pot
Adaptive Sports Iowa will be hosting a Split the Pot Raffle at all Iowa Wild home games during the 2020/21 season. This game-day fundraiser provides fans the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets during all Iowa Wild home games with the live raffle taking place at the end of the 2nd intermission. One lucky fan will go home with half of the net proceeds and the other half will be donated to Adaptive Sports Iowa.
If you would like to sign up to be an Adaptive Sports Iowa Split the Pot Volunteer, click the button below.
How to Participate
To purchase raffle tickets, fans can look for the Adaptive Sports Iowa sellers in blue vests aprons with handheld devices. An update of the jackpot amount will be posted on kiosks and the main scoreboard above center ice throughout the game. Sales begin when the doors open, approximately one and a half hours before the game, and continue through the end of the second intermission.
Winner Announcment & Redemption
The winning number will be posted within 24 hours of the drawing. The Winner has 30 days from the date of the raffle to claim the prize. Please call 888-777-8881 for the winning number or questions. Winner need not be present to win. Upon proof of the winning ticket, a check will be issued.
Rules and Regulations
- Adaptive Sports Iowa Split the Pot official rules
- Only cash sales are accepted
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older to play
- The winner does not need to be present to win
- The winner will receive fifty percent of the net proceeds. A percentage of the gross revenue will be withheld to pay reasonable expenses and sales tax
- Drawing will be held at the start of the third period of each Iowa Wild home game
- The winning number will be announced during the 3rdperiod and posted on the scoreboard
- The winner has 30 days from the date of the drawing to claim the prize
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries
|Games have not been scheduled for the 2020/21 season!|
Thank you for volunteering a portion of your time to Adaptive Sports Iowa. An organization such as ours cannot be successful without your support.
Parking and entry fees will be waived for all volunteers.
Arrive 1 hour and 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the game (example 7:00 start means arrive by 5:15).
Each shift will begin with a brief training session. The session will cover the operation of the equipment. The equipment is extremely user friendly.
The doors open to the public one hour and 30 minutes before game time. At this point, the volunteers will begin selling.
The raffle will conclude at the end of the second intermission at which point a winner will be drawn. When the raffle is concluded and all equipment is returned the shift will be over.
Volunteers are welcome to stay and watch the 3rd period if they would like.
We ask that volunteers under the age of 18 be accompanied by an adult.
If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-888-777-8881 ext. 707
Thanks again for your support.